Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–8 in colour
iTRAQ-based proteomic analysis of dioscin on human HCT-116 colon cancer cells
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 51–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, H., Xu, L., Yin, L., Xu, Y., Han, X., Qi, Y., Zhao, Y., Liu, K. and Peng, J. (2014), iTRAQ-based proteomic analysis of dioscin on human HCT-116 colon cancer cells. Proteomics, 14: 51–73. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300101
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 06:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-1007
- Program for Liaoning Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: LT2013019
- Program for Liaoning Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 2009R15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!