Resilience in the proteomics data ecosystem: How the field cares for its data
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1548–1550, May 2013
How to Cite
Martens, L. (2013), Resilience in the proteomics data ecosystem: How the field cares for its data. Proteomics, 13: 1548–1550. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300118
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- European Union 7th Framework Program. Grant Numbers: 262067, 260558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!