These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protein interactome analysis of 12 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase in rice using a yeast two-hybrid system
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 105–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Singh, R., Lee, J.-E., Dangol, S., Choi, J., Yoo, R. H., Moon, J. S., Shim, J.-K., Rakwal, R., Agrawal, G. K. and Jwa, N.-S. (2014), Protein interactome analysis of 12 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase in rice using a yeast two-hybrid system. Proteomics, 14: 105–115. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300125
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Plant Molecular Breeding Center. Grant Number: PJ008061
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning. Grant Number: 2013R1A1A2009269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!