Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3 and 5 in colour.
Subtoxic and toxic concentrations of benzene and toluene induce Nrf2-mediated antioxidative stress response and affect the central carbon metabolism in lung epithelial cells A549
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 21, pages 3211–3221, November 2013
How to Cite
Murugesan, K., Baumann, S., Wissenbach, D. K., Kliemt, S., Kalkhof, S., Otto, W., Mögel, I., Kohajda, T., von Bergen, M. and Tomm, J. M. (2013), Subtoxic and toxic concentrations of benzene and toluene induce Nrf2-mediated antioxidative stress response and affect the central carbon metabolism in lung epithelial cells A549. Proteomics, 13: 3211–3221. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300126
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!