Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Surface proteomic analysis of differentiated versus stem-like osteosarcoma human cells
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 22, pages 3293–3297, November 2013
How to Cite
Gemei, M., Corbo, C., D'Alessio, F., Di Noto, R., Vento, R. and Del Vecchio, L. (2013), Surface proteomic analysis of differentiated versus stem-like osteosarcoma human cells. Proteomics, 13: 3293–3297. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300170
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Italian Association for Cancer Research AIRC. Grant Number: 10737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!