Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
Proteomic analysis reveals important role of 14-3-3σ in anoikis resistance of cholangiocarcinoma cells
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 21, pages 3157–3166, November 2013
How to Cite
Khongmanee, A., Lirdprapamongkol, K., Tit-oon, P., Chokchaichamnankit, D., Svasti, J. and Srisomsap, C. (2013), Proteomic analysis reveals important role of 14-3-3σ in anoikis resistance of cholangiocarcinoma cells. Proteomics, 13: 3157–3166. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300219
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 08:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!