Refining similarity scoring to enable decoy-free validation in spectral library searching
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 22, pages 3273–3283, November 2013
How to Cite
Shao, W., Zhu, K. and Lam, H. (2013), Refining similarity scoring to enable decoy-free validation in spectral library searching. Proteomics, 13: 3273–3283. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300232
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 02:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- University Grant Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. Grant Number: DAG08/09.EG02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!