Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Proteome of brain glia: The molecular basis of diverse glial phenotypes
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2014
Volume 14, Issue 4-5, pages 378–398, March 2014
How to Cite
Jha, M. K., Kim, J.-H. and Suk, K. (2014), Proteome of brain glia: The molecular basis of diverse glial phenotypes. Proteomics, 14: 378–398. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300236
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) of the Korean government. Grant Number: 2012-0009328
- MEST. Grant Number: 2012M3A9B6055414
- Korean Health technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A111345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!