These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomics in investigation of cancer metastasis: Functional and clinical consequences and methodological challenges
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2014
Volume 14, Issue 4-5, pages 426–440, March 2014
How to Cite
Maryáš, J., Faktor, J., Dvořáková, M., Struhárová, I., Grell, P. and Bouchal, P. (2014), Proteomics in investigation of cancer metastasis: Functional and clinical consequences and methodological challenges. Proteomics, 14: 426–440. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300264
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- research project of Masaryk University. Grant Number: MUNI/A/0773/2012
- European Regional Development Fund and the State Budget of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: RECAMO, CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0101
- MH CZ – DRO. Grant Number: MMCI, 00209805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!