Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
Proteomic analysis reveals tanshinone IIA enhances apoptosis of advanced cervix carcinoma CaSki cells through mitochondria intrinsic and endoplasmic reticulum stress pathways
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 23-24, pages 3411–3423, December 2013
How to Cite
Pan, T.-L., Wang, P.-W., Hung, Y.-C., Huang, C.-H. and Rau, K.-M. (2013), Proteomic analysis reveals tanshinone IIA enhances apoptosis of advanced cervix carcinoma CaSki cells through mitochondria intrinsic and endoplasmic reticulum stress pathways. Proteomics, 13: 3411–3423. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300274
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-99–2320-B-182–015-MY3
- Chang Gung University. Grant Number: EMRPD1C0311
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPD1B0401, CMRPD1B0402, CMRPG891421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!