Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
Distributed computing and data storage in proteomics: Many hands make light work, and a stronger memory
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2014
Volume 14, Issue 4-5, pages 367–377, March 2014
How to Cite
Verheggen, K., Barsnes, H. and Martens, L. (2014), Distributed computing and data storage in proteomics: Many hands make light work, and a stronger memory. Proteomics, 14: 367–377. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300288
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 05:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Research Council of Norway
- Ghent University
- IWT SBO. Grant Number: ‘INSPECTOR’ (120025)
- PRIME-XS. Grant Number: 262067
- “ProteomeXchange”. Grant Number: 260558
- European Union 7th Framework Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!