Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 3–5 in colour.
Top-down mass spectrometry imaging of intact proteins by laser ablation ESI FT-ICR MS
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Top-down Proteomics
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1283–1289, May 2014
How to Cite
Kiss, A., Smith, D. F., Reschke, B. R., Powell, M. J. and Heeren, R. M. A. (2014), Top-down mass spectrometry imaging of intact proteins by laser ablation ESI FT-ICR MS. Proteomics, 14: 1283–1289. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300306
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 06:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Dutch national program COMMIT
- Netherlands Proteomics Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!