Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
Self-organizing maps: A versatile tool for the automatic analysis of untargeted imaging datasets
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 853–861, April 2014
How to Cite
Franceschi, P. and Wehrens, R. (2014), Self-organizing maps: A versatile tool for the automatic analysis of untargeted imaging datasets. Proteomics, 14: 853–861. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300308
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!