MALDI imaging and in-source decay for top-down characterization of glioblastoma
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Top-down Proteomics
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1290–1301, May 2014
How to Cite
Ait-Belkacem, R., Berenguer, C., Villard, C., Ouafik, L., Figarella-Branger, D., Chinot, O. and Lafitte, D. (2014), MALDI imaging and in-source decay for top-down characterization of glioblastoma. Proteomics, 14: 1290–1301. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300329
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 06:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- cancéropole PACA, region PACA, Aix Marseille Université INSERM, IBISA, and the SIRIC. Grant Number: INCa-DGOS-Inserm 6038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!