Facile removal of high mannose structures prior to extracting complex type N-glycans from de-N-glycosylated peptides retained by C18 solid phase to allow more efficient glycomic mapping
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 87–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., Kuo, C.-W., Jarvis, D. L. and Khoo, K.-H. (2014), Facile removal of high mannose structures prior to extracting complex type N-glycans from de-N-glycosylated peptides retained by C18 solid phase to allow more efficient glycomic mapping. Proteomics, 14: 87–92. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300343
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 02:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Academia Sinica (to KKH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!