Current address: Dr. Bart Ghesquière, Laboratory of Angiogenesis & Neurovascular Link, Vesalius Research Center, Department of Oncology, University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium and Laboratory of Angiogenesis & Neurovascular Link, Vesalius Research Center, VIB, B-3000 Leuven, Belgium.
Unraveling the specificities of the different human methionine sulfoxide reductases
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Biomedical Research Trends
Volume 14, Issue 17-18, pages 1990–1998, September 2014
How to Cite
Vandermarliere, E., Ghesquière, B., Jonckheere, V., Gevaert, K. and Martens, L. (2014), Unraveling the specificities of the different human methionine sulfoxide reductases. Proteomics, 14: 1990–1998. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300357
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2014 01:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- European Union 7th Framework Program. Grant Numbers: 262067, 260558
- IWT O&O “Kinase switch” project
- Scientific Research Flanders (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!