Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
Mitochondria in metabolic disease: Getting clues from proteomic studies
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2014
Volume 14, Issue 4-5, pages 452–466, March 2014
How to Cite
Peinado, J. R., Diaz-Ruiz, A., Frühbeck, G. and Malagon, M. M. (2014), Mitochondria in metabolic disease: Getting clues from proteomic studies. Proteomics, 14: 452–466. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300376
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 08:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2013
- MINECO/FEDER. Grant Number: BFU2010-17116
- J. Andalucia/FEDER. Grant Number: CTS-6606
- CIBERobn (Instituto de Salud Carlos III)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.