Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 4–8 in colour.
Rice proteomics: A model system for crop improvement and food security
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2014
Volume 14, Issue 4-5, pages 593–610, March 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S. T., Kim, S. G., Agrawal, G. K., Kikuchi, S. and Rakwal, R. (2014), Rice proteomics: A model system for crop improvement and food security. Proteomics, 14: 593–610. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300388
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 01:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- Bio-Scientific Research
- Pusan National University (STK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!