Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
The roles of extracellular vesicles in cancer biology: Toward the development of novel cancer biomarkers
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2014
Volume 14, Issue 4-5, pages 412–425, March 2014
How to Cite
Katsuda, T., Kosaka, N. and Ochiya, T. (2014), The roles of extracellular vesicles in cancer biology: Toward the development of novel cancer biomarkers. Proteomics, 14: 412–425. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300389
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 08:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (NiBio)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!