These authors contributed equally to this study.
The OMSSAPercolator: An automated tool to validate OMSSA results
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1011–1014, May 2014
How to Cite
Wen, B., Li, G., Wright, J. C., Du, C., Feng, Q., Xu, X., Choudhary, J. S. and Wang, J. (2014), The OMSSAPercolator: An automated tool to validate OMSSA results. Proteomics, 14: 1011–1014. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300393
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 05:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA020202
- ShenZhen Engineering Laboratory for Proteomics
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.