Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 4 in colour.
Complete posttranslational modification mapping of pathogenic Neisseria meningitidis pilins requires top-down mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Top-down Proteomics
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1141–1151, May 2014
How to Cite
Gault, J., Malosse, C., Machata, S., Millien, C., Podglajen, I., Ploy, M.-C., Costello, C. E., Duménil, G. and Chamot-Rooke, J. (2014), Complete posttranslational modification mapping of pathogenic Neisseria meningitidis pilins requires top-down mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 14: 1141–1151. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300394
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2014 09:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- European Research Council
- CNRS and Institut Pasteur
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P41 RR10888/GM104603, S10 RR025082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!