These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic identification of potential prognostic biomarkers in resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 945–955, April 2014
How to Cite
Iuga, C., Seicean, A., Iancu, C., Buiga, R., Sappa, P. K., Völker, U. and Hammer, E. (2014), Proteomic identification of potential prognostic biomarkers in resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Proteomics, 14: 945–955. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300402
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2014 09:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- PANGEN. Grant Number: CNMP-PNCDI2 42110/2008
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst. Grant Number: A/11/05350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!