These authors contributed equally to this work.
High-resolution metabolite imaging of light and dark treated retina using MALDI-FTICR mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 913–923, April 2014
How to Cite
Sun, N., Ly, A., Meding, S., Witting, M., Hauck, S. M., Ueffing, M., Schmitt-Kopplin, P., Aichler, M. and Walch, A. (2014), High-resolution metabolite imaging of light and dark treated retina using MALDI-FTICR mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 14: 913–923. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300407
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2014 09:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Education and Research of the Federal Republic of Germany (BMBF). Grant Numbers: SysTec-Verbund IMAGING FKZ 0315508A to M.U., A.W., 01IB10004E to A.W.
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: HO 1258/3-1, SFB 824 TP Z02, WA 1656/3-1
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
The MS/MS and LC-MS data are provided in supplementary data 1. Reproducibility of metabolite MSI are represented in supplementary data 2.
Table S1: Summary of identified metabolites
|pmic7673-sup-0002-Suppmat.pptx||292K||Standards used for the LC-MS/MS experiments|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.