Additional corresponding author: Dr. Piotr Cieplak,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sequence-derived structural features driving proteolytic processing
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Belushkin, A. A., Vinogradov, D. V., Gelfand, M. S., Osterman, A. L., Cieplak, P. and Kazanov, M. D. (2014), Sequence-derived structural features driving proteolytic processing. Proteomics, 14: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300416
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 and 7 in colour.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 05:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Grant Numbers: 8049, 8135
- NIH. Grant Number: R01GM098835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!