These authors contributed equally to this study.
Top-down proteomics: Enhancing 2D gel electrophoresis from tissue processing to high-sensitivity protein detection
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 872–889, April 2014
How to Cite
Wright, E. P., Partridge, M. A., Padula, M. P., Gauci, V. J., Malladi, C. S. and Coorssen, J. R. (2014), Top-down proteomics: Enhancing 2D gel electrophoresis from tissue processing to high-sensitivity protein detection. Proteomics, 14: 872–889. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300424
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 03:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- University of Western Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!