Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
Imaging mass spectrometry to discriminate breast from pancreatic cancer metastasis in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 956–964, April 2014
How to Cite
Casadonte, R., Kriegsmann, M., Zweynert, F., Friedrich, K., Bretton, G., Otto, M., Deininger, S.-O., Paape, R., Belau, E., Suckau, D., Aust, D., Pilarsky, C. and Kriegsmann, J. (2014), Imaging mass spectrometry to discriminate breast from pancreatic cancer metastasis in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues. Proteomics, 14: 956–964. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300430
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2014 09:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- BMBF. Grant Number: FKZ 131A029F
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!