Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
Queries of MALDI-imaging global datasets identifying ion mass signatures associated with tissue compartments
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 862–871, April 2014
How to Cite
Fehniger, T. E., Suits, F., Végvári, Á., Horvatovich, P., Foster, M. and Marko-Varga, G. (2014), Queries of MALDI-imaging global datasets identifying ion mass signatures associated with tissue compartments. Proteomics, 14: 862–871. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300431
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 09:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Baronage (NIBCO). Grant Number: 2.2.3
- NPC. Grant Number: Bsik03015
- Inga-Britt & Arne Lundberg Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Crawford Foundation
- Innovate Support. Grant Number: 2011-03926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!