Posttranslational modifications of human histone H3: An update
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Biomedical Research Trends
Volume 14, Issue 17-18, pages 2047–2060, September 2014
How to Cite
Xu, Y.-M., Du, J.-Y. and Lau, A. T. Y. (2014), Posttranslational modifications of human histone H3: An update. Proteomics, 14: 2047–2060. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300435
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2014 11:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170785, 81101785
- Fund for University Talents of Guangdong Province
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: S2012030006289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!