Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Performance of super-SILAC based quantitative proteomics for comparison of different acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cell lines
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Biomedical Research Trends
Volume 14, Issue 17-18, pages 1971–1976, September 2014
How to Cite
Aasebø, E., Vaudel, M., Mjaavatten, O., Gausdal, G., Van der Burgh, A., Gjertsen, B. T., Døskeland, S. O., Bruserud, Ø., Berven, F. S. and Selheim, F. (2014), Performance of super-SILAC based quantitative proteomics for comparison of different acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cell lines. Proteomics, 14: 1971–1976. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300448
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2014 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Norwegian Cancer Society (NCS)
- Øyvinn Mølbach-Petersens Fond
- Research Council of Norway (NRC)/FUGE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!