Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
Tumoral heterogeneity of hepatic cholangiocarcinomas revealed by MALDI imaging mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 965–972, April 2014
How to Cite
Le Faouder, J., Laouirem, S., Alexandrov, T., Ben-Harzallah, S., Léger, T., Albuquerque, M., Bedossa, P. and Paradis, V. (2014), Tumoral heterogeneity of hepatic cholangiocarcinomas revealed by MALDI imaging mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 14: 965–972. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300463
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Ligue contre le Cancer, Hauts-de-Seine, the PAIR-INCA on Liver Cancer, and European Union Seventh Framework Programme FP7. Grant Number: 305259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!