These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Prestaining of glycoproteins in sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gels by dansylhydrazine
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1322–1327, June 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhou, X., Yu, Q., Duan, Y., Huang, B., Hong, G., Zhou, A. and Jin, L. (2014), Prestaining of glycoproteins in sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gels by dansylhydrazine. Proteomics, 14: 1322–1327. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300532
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2014 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2013
- National Key Scientific Instrument Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011YQ030139
- Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2011AA02A114
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31300657
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: LY13C050002
- Zhejiang Provincial Program for the Cultivation of High-level Innovative Health talents and the Science
- Zhejiang Provincial Program for skill talents and technical innovation. Grant Number: 2013R30004
- Qianjiang talents Program. Grant Number: QJD1202019
- Public Projects of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2013C37050
- Zhejiang Provincial key research Group. Grant Number: 2010R50042
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Table S1. List of the identified glycopeptides from human serum in 2-D SDS-PAGE with LC/MS.
Figure S1. Specificity comparison of DH prestain with Pro-Q Emerald 488 and SYPRO Ruby stains for the detection of human serum total proteins and deglycosylation treated total proteins.
Figure S2. Specificity comparison of DH prestain with Pro-Q Emerald 488 and SYPRO Ruby stains.
Figure S3. Specificity comparison of DH prestain with Pro-Q Emerald 488 and SYPRO Ruby stains for the detection of unglycosylated proteins.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.