These authors contributed equally to this work.
SILAC-based quantitative proteomic analysis of secretome between activated and reverted hepatic stellate cells
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Biomedical Research Trends
Volume 14, Issue 17-18, pages 1977–1986, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Wu, P., Chen, F., Hao, Y., Lao, Y., Ren, L., Sun, L., Sun, W., Wei, H., Chan, D. W., Jiang, Y. and He, F. (2014), SILAC-based quantitative proteomic analysis of secretome between activated and reverted hepatic stellate cells. Proteomics, 14: 1977–1986. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300539
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2014 11:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- Chinese State Key Projects for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2011CB910601, 2014CBA02001, 2013CB910502, 2011CB505304, 2011CB910700, 2010CB912700
- Chinese State High-tech Program. Grant Numbers: 2012AA020204, 2014AA020906
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81170399, 81123001, 81201821
- International S&T Cooperation. Grant Numbers: 2014DFB30020, 2011DFB30370
- Chinese State Key. Grant Number: 2013ZX10002009
- National Key Technologies. Grant Number: 2012ZX09301-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!