Imaging mass spectrometry: Molecular microscopy for enabling a new age of discovery
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 807–809, April 2014
How to Cite
Caprioli, R. M. (2014), Imaging mass spectrometry: Molecular microscopy for enabling a new age of discovery. Proteomics, 14: 807–809. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300571
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 12:06AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!