Imaging mass spectrometry: Molecular microscopy for enabling a new age of discovery
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 807–809, April 2014
How to Cite
Caprioli, R. M. (2014), Imaging mass spectrometry: Molecular microscopy for enabling a new age of discovery. Proteomics, 14: 807–809. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300571
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 12:06AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!