Identification of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate-binding proteins by heparin-agarose affinity purification and LTQ ORBITRAP MS in Oryza sativa
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 20, pages 2335–2338, October 2014
How to Cite
Nie, Y., Huang, F., Dong, S., Li, L., Gao, P., Zhao, H., Wang, Y. and Han, S. (2014), Identification of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate-binding proteins by heparin-agarose affinity purification and LTQ ORBITRAP MS in Oryza sativa. Proteomics, 14: 2335–2338. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201400042
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 04:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070250
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2009SD-16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!