These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Proteomics of rice and Cochliobolus miyabeanus fungal interaction: Insight into proteins at intracellular and extracellular spaces
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 20, pages 2307–2318, October 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. Y., Wu, J., Kwon, S. J., Oh, H., Lee, S. E., Kim, S. G., Wang, Y., Agrawal, G. K., Rakwal, R., Kang, K. Y., Ahn, I.-P., Kim, B.-G. and Kim, S. T. (2014), Proteomics of rice and Cochliobolus miyabeanus fungal interaction: Insight into proteins at intracellular and extracellular spaces. Proteomics, 14: 2307–2318. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201400066
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3–7 in colour.
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 04:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2014
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program Plant Molecular Breeding Center. Grant Number: PJ008021
- Rural Development Administration and Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2013R1A1A1A05005407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!