Probing phosphorylation-dependent protein interactions within functional domains of histone deacetylase 5 (HDAC5)
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Chromatin Biology and Epigenetics
Volume 14, Issue 19, pages 2156–2166, October 2014
How to Cite
Guise, A. J., Mathias, R. A., Rowland, E. A., Yu, F. and Cristea, I. M. (2014), Probing phosphorylation-dependent protein interactions within functional domains of histone deacetylase 5 (HDAC5). Proteomics, 14: 2156–2166. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201400092
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2014 08:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DP1DA026192, R21AI102187, R21HD073044
- National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia Early Career CJ Martin Fellowship. Grant Number: #APP1037043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!