Protein interactomics based on direct molecular fishing on paramagnetic particles: Practical realization and further SPR validation
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 20, pages 2261–2274, October 2014
How to Cite
Ivanov, A. S., Medvedev, A., Ershov, P., Molnar, A., Mezentsev, Y., Yablokov, E., Kaluzhsky, L., Gnedenko, O., Buneeva, O., Haidukevich, I., Sergeev, G., Lushchyk, A., Yantsevich, A., Medvedeva, M., Kozin, S., Popov, I., Novikova, S., Zgoda, V., Gilep, A., Usanov, S., Lisitsa, A. and Archakov, A. (2014), Protein interactomics based on direct molecular fishing on paramagnetic particles: Practical realization and further SPR validation. Proteomics, 14: 2261–2274. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201400117
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2014 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 13-04-40109-H, 13-04-00161a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!