Measuring performance in new product development projects: A case study in the aerospace industry
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
© 2007 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 45–59, December 2007
How to Cite
Chiesa, V., Frattini, F., Lazzarotti, V. and Manzini, R. (2007), Measuring performance in new product development projects: A case study in the aerospace industry. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 38: 45–59. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20016
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!