Impact of organizational and project factors on acceptance and usage of project management software and perceived project success
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 5–33, June 2008
How to Cite
Ali, A. S. B., Anbari, F. T. and Money, W. H. (2008), Impact of organizational and project factors on acceptance and usage of project management software and perceived project success. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 39: 5–33. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20041
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!