Managerial complexity in project-based operations: A grounded model and its implications for practice
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Special Issue: Special PMI Research Conference 2008 Edition
Volume 39, Issue S1, pages S15–S26, 2008
How to Cite
Maylor, H., Vidgen, R. and Carver, S. (2008), Managerial complexity in project-based operations: A grounded model and its implications for practice. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 39: S15–S26. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20057
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!