An empirically grounded search for a typology of project management offices
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Special Issue: Special PMI Research Conference 2008 Edition
Volume 39, Issue S1, pages S69–S82, 2008
How to Cite
Hobbs, B. and Aubry, M. (2008), An empirically grounded search for a typology of project management offices. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 39: S69–S82. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20061
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!