The relative importance of the PMBOK® Guide's nine Knowledge Areas during project planning
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
© 2009 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 94–103, December 2009
How to Cite
Zwikael, O. (2009), The relative importance of the PMBOK® Guide's nine Knowledge Areas during project planning. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 40: 94–103. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20116
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!