Building pragmatist theories of PM practice: Theorizing the act of project management
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 21–36, December 2010
How to Cite
Lalonde, P.-L., Bourgault, M. and Findeli, A. (2010), Building pragmatist theories of PM practice: Theorizing the act of project management. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 41: 21–36. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20163
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!