Demystifying the folklore of the accidental project manager in the public sector
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 56–63, December 2010
How to Cite
Vanessa Darrell, David Baccarini and Peter E. D. Love (2010), Demystifying the folklore of the accidental project manager in the public sector. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 41: 56–63. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20164
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!