PMP® certification as a core competency: Necessary but not sufficient
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
© 2010 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 31–41, February 2011
How to Cite
Starkweather, J. A. and Stevenson, D. H. (2011), PMP® certification as a core competency: Necessary but not sufficient. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 42: 31–41. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20174
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!