An exploratory study of gender in project management: Interrelationships with role, location, technology, and project cost
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
© 2010 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 37–55, December 2010
How to Cite
Henderson, L. S. and Stackman, R. W. (2010), An exploratory study of gender in project management: Interrelationships with role, location, technology, and project cost. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 41: 37–55. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20175
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!