Ambidexterity as a competence of project leaders: A case study from two polar expeditions
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Special Issue: Project Management in Extreme Environments
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 32–44, June 2010
How to Cite
Aubry, M. and Lièvre, P. (2010), Ambidexterity as a competence of project leaders: A case study from two polar expeditions. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 41: 32–44. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20183
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!