Are we getting any better? Comparing project management in the years 2000 and 2008
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Special Issue: PMI Research and Education Conference 2010
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 4–16, September 2010
How to Cite
S. Andersen, E. (2010), Are we getting any better? Comparing project management in the years 2000 and 2008. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 41: 4–16. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20197
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Vol. 42, Issue 5, 96, Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!