The relationship among systems engineers' capacity for engineering systems thinking, project types, and project success
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© 2011 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 31–41, September 2011
How to Cite
Frank, M., Sadeh, A. and Ashkenasi, S. (2011), The relationship among systems engineers' capacity for engineering systems thinking, project types, and project success. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 42: 31–41. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20252
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!