Project Management for Development in Africa: Why Projects Are Failing and What Can Be Done About It
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Special Issue: Managing Projects in Africa
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 27–41, August 2012
How to Cite
Ika, L. A. (2012), Project Management for Development in Africa: Why Projects Are Failing and What Can Be Done About It. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 43: 27–41. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21281
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!